[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:29:58 -0900

I got me one of those converters...trouble is I run to many things off of it
now..have to keep unplugging something or other..
I am wondering if a laptop will power a full size printer..like my HP 1220c.
I am going to have to plug that in..I don't think they make battery power
for printers..do they??? I wonder if that converter I got will power the
computer and the printer together..
I can see this is all heading me towards getting one of those huge buses
that I swore I would never ever own..

" + "

Arts of Alaska