[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:26:38 -0900

I have often wondered about that myself Bob..
Think I will check it out this weekend...will ask the company..don't think
911 would appreciate me calling in and saying " this is only a test"..I use
the phone now for busn. but I wanted it mostly for when I was up in the
mountains. I never realized how many dead spots there are...works great in
town when your standing outside of the phone company..:-)

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by