[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:46:03 +0200

Depends where the nearest relay antenna is in relation to your position
- you can only know if 911 works if you try it.
Cell phone to computer or laptop works - though you need the correct
hardware and software to connect the two.
As for printers and laptops - printers when printing eat a lot of juice
- give it a try at home and you'll know for sure. Laptops [new ones]
last about 3 hrs on their batteries but have speed-stepping which means
that when they run on battery [as opposed to from the wall] they run
slower using less energy.

TTFN – Vic