[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:06:41 -0500

It works, the invertor should be at least a 300 watt. I have a gps system
from Delorme and I installed it on my laptop as I drive all over the
Northeast. I have a power strip plugged into the invertor and laptop and
sometimes printer plugged into this. I do carry a battery pack in case I
forget to shut things down overnight, as it will kill the battery running it
that long without motor running. I think the printer is a lexmark G85 and
has a battery with it and is a printer and scanner.