[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:57:37 -0900

MessageActually a printer is as important to me as the computer..bush or
not..
I have a set up that will convert the 12V battery to 110V . I am wondering
if this will work ok...
Guess I could run it outside and check it out...
I really do need a high quality printing service..

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by