[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:38:18 -0500

They have printers that have a battery, laptop battery is not powerful
enough. This area is changing fast also, it can range from 2 to 4 hours
depending on how hard you push the machine and what type of machine you
have. The P4 is now in a lot of the units and it likes power, the batteries
and even the ac adaptor is heavier in the new units. I have had a printer
that runs on a battery for about two years but have a power invertor in my
van with a power strip so have never run it on just the batteries, same for
my laptop.