[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:25:08 +0200

Battery life is pretty good nowadays - about 3 hrs without needing to
fill her up.

As for powering a printer - that will use it up a lot.

But you can work a laptop while it is connected to the wall - so there
are no real problems with that , after all I doubt you are going to take
a printer with you to the bush.

TTFN – Vic

  _____