[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:25:08 +0200

Bill,

First make sure what the guarenty says - minimum IMHO would be 1 year
for parts etc.

What OS comes with it???  What extras - modem, NIC card, 1.44 floopy,
CD/DVD etc etc. Carry bag and so on - make sure you get everything you
need.

What size screen - how heavy - all these are important when you buy a
laptop.

Besides that - it seems powerful enough.

Check out reviews on the web for this particular laptop - sometimes some
things have a flaw which unless you used it you don't know about but
nowadays people post on things like that.

Further questions welcome.

TTFN – Vic

  _____