[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "David L. Gabler" <dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:11:21 -0600

At 09:03 PM 2/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:

I am strongly considering buying a laptop computer. Most all my experience is with desktops, so I would like everyone's input on the pros, cons and pitfalls.

My local Sam's Club has a Winbook, 2.4 gig Pentium 4 , 40 gig HD, 512 MB DDR, 56k, for about $1200.00 US. From what I have seen this is a great price.

Any comments/recommendations will be appreciated.

Bill Wingler

Hey Bill,
Sounds very good indeed, but could you go here:
http://www.winbook.com/notebooks/notebooks.html
and let us know exactly which series and model number of the unit that SAM'S has for sale at that price?

Thanks,

David L. Gabler
1719 Lindy Lane
Conroe, Texas 77301-4019