[pcductape] Re: Action .....RE:Question about Photo program.

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:06:46 +0200

Let us know the outcome.
Try to use it when you are not connected and see what happens.

Ray Spitz wrote:

Vic, Sandi, Scott

OK folks. Logic and common courtesy dictate that when a person (that's me)
goes to the list with a query, and receives a concensus opinion (that's
you), then he (that's me) would be well served to act on the advice given.
So, I'll go ahead and get the MDAC file and install the Photo program.
Thanks for the help.

best regards, Ray Spitz

TTFN – Vic /

affection of children;