[pcductape] Re: AVG 7.0 FREE Problems.

  • From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:12:03 -0500

Trapper, 7.0 is already available.  It's the version I'm having problems
with.  6.0 has been nuked for several weeks now.  And I am using AntiVir
until I get the AVG 7.0 problem resolved.  As far as SP2 is concerned, I've
had it running for several weeks with absolutely no problem that I can
attribute to it.  Unless, of course my current problem with AVG is somehow
related to SP2.  Grisoft (the maker of AVG) says version 7 is SP2
compatable, but they offer no tech support for the free versions.  Version
6 ran well under SP2 so I kinda doubt SP2 to be the culprit.  But who knows
- I have seen stranger things.

Thanks.... Bill