[pcductape] Re: AVG 7.0 FREE Problems.

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bill wingler <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:44:23 -0600

Hi bill,

Sunday, November 14, 2004, 1:21:30 AM, you wrote:

bw> Thanks Scott,

bw> I've tried that but it makes no difference. I still cannot see the
bw> blue screen. My computer restarts too quickly.

Strange; it should never restart by itself after a blue screen when
that's unchecked.

I had the same happen to me once, and boy it took me a while to fix
it! I'm now paranoid about leaving that box unchecked. I think the
only time it should be marked is on an unattended server.

--
Scott.