[pcductape] Re: AVG 7.0 FREE Problems.

  • From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:37:21 -0500

Hi Eric,

I agree.  AVG 7.0 Free Version should run anywhere.  But it doesn't.  On
the chance that my dl was corrupted I dl'd it again.  And installed it
again.  Same thing happens this time.  AVG works just perfect until I
reboot.  I uninstalled 7.0 and reinstalled the old 6.0 version and it
works.  Go figure.

So, at least for now, I am giving up on AVG 7.0 Free Version.  I'm running
AntiVir 6.0, another freebie, and it seems to be just as good.

Thanks...... Bill

I was