[pcductape] Re: AVG 7.0 FREE Problems.

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:16:56 +0200

Hi Bill,

If it runs on my friend's computer, it should run anywhere :)

He is using SP2. When I installed AVG 7 on the computer, I took the precaution
of warning him there might be a conflict, but we had no problem whatsoever. In
fact, we did not even have to reboot the computer for AVG to take effect. I was
apprehensive when we did later reboot, but we had no problems at all. I am
wondering if your download has not perhaps become corrupt?

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~