[pcductape] Re: AOL Problem

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 07:36:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/03 10:42:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
DavChild5@xxxxxxx writes:

> , The problem with uninstalling the 8.0
> is I have a lot of stuff in my fileing cabinets as well as address books
> I would loose all this information. I've got 6 active screen names on
> AOL.

  When you uninstall AOL is should save you PFC and your downloads to your
desk top. If you do not see that option let me know and I will tell you what
files to copy and set aside.
  If you have an older computer with not enough ram version 8 will not run
very well. Version 8 is so bloated it takes alot to run.
(running AOL ver 6 on an old machine)