[pcductape] Re: AOL Problem

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:23:18 -0500

Hi David,
Which version of AOL?

  From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of DavChild5@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 9:56 PM
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [pcductape] AOL Problem

  Hi Again Group:
  I've developed another problem, It could be an AOL problem.
  When I shut down AOL at night, A lot of the time I'll get an
  error message stating (this program has performed an illegal
  operation and will shut down) I also get this message during
  some other tasks. The only way to get this message off the
  screen is to reboot.

  Then in the mornings when I sign back on I also get another
  message telling me (no connection check for other devices
  on the line like phone in use or fax machine turned on. Turn
  your computer off and reboot) after I reboot it's ok then.
  Does anyone have any suggestions.
  David:

JPEG image