[pcductape] AOL Problem

  • From: DavChild5@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:56:17 EDT

Hi Again Group:
I've developed another problem, It could be an AOL problem.
When I shut down AOL at night, A lot of the time I'll get an
error message stating (this program has performed an illegal
operation and will shut down) I also get this message during
some other tasks. The only way to get this message off the
screen is to reboot.

Then in the mornings when I sign back on I also get another
message telling me (no connection check for other devices
on the line like phone in use or fax machine turned on. Turn
your computer off and reboot) after I reboot it's ok then.
Does anyone have any suggestions.
David:

JPEG image