[pcductape] Re: A little irritated

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:10:56 -0600

Send it registered so someone has to sign for it.  Given their obvious
record for accuracy I'd be concerned that they might not recall receiving
it.
I always check out a mail order business through the Better Business Bureau
first before I do business with them.  Then I know in advance what sort of
past record they have.

Pam