[pcductape] Re: A lesson learned

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:52:58 -0900

MessageI like your plan Steve...
What software do you catalog with?
I of course use DOS, but am always on the lookout for others..I have tried
tons of them but none compare to DOS. Its all there waiting.
My favorite catalog story is one you all have heard many times before about
the 33,000 recipices I have cataloged. All because one day I could not find
a simple raisin sauce recipe.
Almost 3 winters later and 33,00 recipices I found it on the back of a
package of raisins...ha!
Now in a flash I can find any raisin sauce recipe I want...haha!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by