[pcductape] Re: A lesson learned

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:44:57 -0900

Messageha...been there and done that...
I use to literally write on everything inside the case...I would ID
everything with a magic marker..I would least know what was up when the
customer told me they could not find the manuals..One day I found the mouse
in the kids toy box. One day when I was in a persons living room with 3
peacocks in a playpen behind me I decided From that day on everything would
it was..to my bench it must go..!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska