[pcductape] Re: A lesson learned

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:40:19 -0900

Messagewell if you fall for that, then I guess you would need lots and lots
of software for all machines...
Cost you a fortune and you would never make a dime..least not as a small
independent..
MS does not rule in my world or on my machine...They are just another
tool..that's all.

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska