[pcductape] Re: A lesson learned

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:47:31 -0600

MessageHi Steve,

Good lesson.
However in my case it's caused me to consider Opera which I
have fallen in love with.   I believe that when one travels
down a path and the way is blocked and one has to use
alternatives, then it's all part of God's plan.   The good
Lord is teaching me something here and I'm trying my best to
learn what it is.   Yes, yes;  I know;   make backups and keep
the cd's cataloged but there's more.   I'm still not sure why
all this happened.

Btw, your stationary is pretty but your fonts are too small
for my old, old eyes.   :-)