[pcductape] A lesson learned

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:38:58 -0800

A lesson I learned way back at day one.. I'll say amen to that one Trapper.
I learned the hard way so I went out and brought two large black CD cases.
They can hold 64 CD's each. they zip up and are tough.
I copy all my C's and store the orenglre here next to my computer, it's not
in any order per say but I know where it is.
I never use the original always a copy. I back up every thing, it is just to
I am a big fan of Drive Quest and I make an image of every computer I work
Just my 2¢

GIF image