[pcductape] Re: A Gentle Reminder ( Retry )

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape freelists.org" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 00:38:19 -0000

Hi Eric

There is still activity on Topica and I do know that there is/was a problem
with Spamming but that is not the case with all of topica,  It was certain
topica groups that was causing the trouble which as far as I know has been
dealt with the groups that were affected were those that had an open posting
and not a closed group such as our Topica and freelists are.

I would find another ISP that do allow topica.

Elaine

Please confine your messages to this list to computer related questions and
answers.
Offtopic subjects should be posted to
pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx  or
pcd-offtopic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx