[pcductape] Re: A Gentle Reminder

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:35:01 +0200

Not sure how much activity there is on the list below as my ISP has decided
to include Topica in their "banned list". A few of us have been active on
the original Yahoo list now.

This is the original predecessor to the Topica list and it does allow larger
attachments than Topica did/does. I was sending all sorts of things to
Topica and just never saw them, when I enquired why from both my ISPs, it
was mentioned that a lot of bad boys use Topica to promote Spam, etc, and
that the domain had therefore been blacklisted.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~