[pcductape] Re: 2k ics setup

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:44:05 -0800

Hi Pam,
Lets start with the properties for the dialup network.
That's likely a right click on the dialup network under connections, but I don't
have 2k so am not sure.

If you send one screen shot per email, I'll look at it and reply what I think
and we will likely need to see most of the tabs.

It's a good idea to change the subject line or change the name of each shot to
keep all this straight.
So, let's get started and we'll adjust as we go. :O)