[pcductape] Re: 20's

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:16:21 -0600

Now, I do too. :-)

  From: Pam
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 9:00 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: 20's

  I use None.

    From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Carl
    Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 6:03 AM
    To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Hi Scott,

    Thanks for your explanation of how =20's are made.
Which choice should an email list use when we send and
receive messages.   For example, when we go tools,
options, send, HTML Settings, we will see the window :
    MINE message format, Encode Text using:
    and our choices are: None, Quoted Printable, Base
64.
    Which one do we use?    What does Base 64 do?