[pcductape] Re: 20's

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:00:40 -0600

I use None.

  From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 6:03 AM
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: 20's

  Hi Scott,

  Thanks for your explanation of how =20's are made.   Which choice should
an email list use when we send and receive messages.   For example, when we
go tools, options, send, HTML Settings, we will see the window :
  MINE message format, Encode Text using:
  and our choices are: None, Quoted Printable, Base 64.
  Which one do we use?    What does Base 64 do?