[pcductape] Re: 20's

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 06:03:08 -0600

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your explanation of how =20's are made.   Which choice should an
email list use when we send and receive messages.   For example, when we go
tools, options, send, HTML Settings, we will see the window :
MINE message format, Encode Text using:
and our choices are: None, Quoted Printable, Base 64.
Which one do we use?    What does Base 64 do?