[pcductape] Re: 20's

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:55:05 -0900

ok..
Well I was referencing Bob as the " quoted printable being at fault...Now I
will probably hear from him for mis-quoting him..ha!
No I could care less who changed what as long as it wasn't me..!

No I was saying it happens in both new email and replies...with or without the
quoted printable thing..

It is simply one charset that isn't totally compatible with another charset
(think of them as languages), and the =20's and =96's and so forth are the
result of the incompatibility.  that is what I was saying in my last
reply..Someone's email software can't read html.
well it is only maddening when we think we got it solved and there it is again.
I don't like dealing in problems where I can only try to ask intelligent
questions. Try to sound reasonable when in fact I don't have any more clue than
the next guy..Rather have answers than more questions..

Well if your not going to worry about it I am not...Got more important things
to get an ulcer over..ha!
But I tell you what it is always going to be on the back of my mind now until I
get a answer from somewhere...!
I just wished someone could say " this is the problem"  and voila...all gone
:-).
So far were all speculating and in all my years on the computer I have never
ever once run into a problem that someone could not fix or have the answer
for..Never..till now! We all got our ideas and opinions on it, but no absolutes
yet..
that is the maddening part for me..!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx