[passcoalition] Re: from Barbara

  • From: Gene Bourquin DHA <oandmhk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: PASS listserv <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:33:38 -0500

Thanks Maria.   I did not know about this.  Theoretically, this sounds great.
I guess the intent is to influence to DOT to make better and more justifiable
decisions.  In practice, I wonder if there will be any positive impact.
Perhaps the more politically astute among us can comment.

Gene

Dr. Eugene
A Bourquin
DHA, COMS, CI & CT,
CLVT

Support deafblind children in Guatemala!
Go to www.FRIENDSofFUNDAL.org
Visit: http://www.bourquinconsulting.com/