[passcoalition] FW: Summary of Yesterday's Meeting with PASS

  • From: Karen Gourgey <karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:38:28 +0000

Hi All,

Below is the summary of our meeting that I have just sent to Matt.    Note that
Margaret Newman already has our proposal for modifying the prioritization tool,
as I copied her when I sent it to MOPD on Tuesday evening.  No word from her in
response to my call.

Karen

Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
Baruch College, City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (646) 312-1426
Fax: (646) 312-1421