[passcoalition] Re: FW: 7th Avenue/23rd Street

  • From: Karen Gourgey <karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:12:06 +0000

Hi,

OK, so, Matt did say he wanted to wait on the signal timings till we actually
spoke with DOT.  And, I thought that in the original presentation there was no
mention of APS.  In your notes, you would have shown the need for DW's at the
end of the bulb outs and also at the medians, correct?  If those aren't shown
in this update, then ya, we really need to get on the case.  Thanks.

Karen

Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
Baruch College, City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (646) 312-1426
Fax: (646) 312-1421
http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/ccvip/
From: karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: oandmhk@xxxxxxx
CC: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [passcoalition] FW: 7th Avenue/23rd Street
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:32:06 +0000
Hi All,

Gene and Analynn,

Can you tell from the attached PowerPoint whether our suggestions re 7th and
23rd are included in this updated presentation?