[passcoalition] FW: 7th Avenue/23rd Street

  • From: Karen Gourgey <karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gene Bourquin DHA'" <oandmhk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:32:06 +0000

Hi All,

Gene and Analynn,

Can you tell from the attached PowerPoint whether our suggestions re 7th and
23rd are included in this updated presentation?

Thanks.

Karen

Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
Baruch College, City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (646) 312-1426