[passcoalition] Re: Conference Call Tonight

  • From: "Sharlene Kraft" <sharrob1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 13:08:53 -0400

Hi,

I am so sorry that I have been oout of the loop. I am in Chicago. I was scheduled to go for another reason, but yesterday my brother was admitted to the Emergency Ward because he couldn't walk well and he had slurred speech and was experiencing other things.

I hope to be back in NYC next week unless his health becomes critical.

Thanks.

Sharlene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Gourgey" <karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>