[passcoalition] Re: 23rd and 7th

  • From: "Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 08:26:40 -0400

Gene and All,

Nice to hear this.  We'll find ways to get the contrast issue in front of
them.

BTW, during our conference call on Monday evening, we scheduled our next
call for Monday, June 6 at 7:30.  I apologize for not getting the word out
about this last call.

By way of update, Ray is working on a draft of a letter to Margaret Newman,
in which we ask for updates on aps's and also their plans for upcoming
intersection redesign, so that we can try to assure that our accommodations
are in the mix before shovels hit the ground

It occurs to me that Gene's last post gives me an excuse to write to
Forgione and thank her, and, mention the contrast issue at dws's and curb
cuts.  If noone objects, I'll do that, will try to get it out today.

Good day to all.

Karen.

  _____