  From: Gene Bourquin DHA
  To: PASS listserv
  Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 2:26 PM
  Subject: [passcoalition] 23rd and 7th

  Just reviewed the photos.  Because the construction of the concrete refuge
actually blocks the entire crosswalk, the defined pathways bring you into the a
joining street and are no where near the APS.

  I tried attaching some of my photos for those who would had have access but
the listserv will not accept them.  I am happy to describe any of them if you
contact me.

  Gene

  Dr. Eugene A Bourquin
  DHA, COMS, CI & CT, CLVT

  Support deafblind children in Guatemala!
  Go to www.FRIENDSofFUNDAL.org

  Visit: http://www.bourquinconsulting.com/