[pasmembers] Re: park ridge tomorrow

  • From: Marc Levison <marclevison@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 02:26:31 +0000 (GMT)

Is the event really only from 5:30 to 7:00 even though sunset is not until 7:00???
Marc Levison

On May 01, 2012, at 06:12 PM, Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marc,
that will be awesome, i will send in the notice
that you are attending with us.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry