[pasmembers] here it is the 3rd strike

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:55:55 -0800 (PST)

Telescope Team for Navajo Elementary
& Diana,

I just accessed my weather forecast site and it says
Partly cloudy
precip 14% which could be nothing
but if we have clouds, then we don't' have an event.

20% chance rain, which is the limit. That means rain
and 60% cloud cover, means we are done...

I am CANCELING THIS EVENT!
Have a great evening!

Diana, Have a great evening! Your indoor portion will be awesome!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry