[pasmembers] Weather Watchers needed for 3 events this week

Hey, who stole the clear skies I heard a rumor about, for Saturday?
I was hoping to do Heimhenge, but if we get weathered out....
I guess we won't be doing it.
Thanks for the update, Bob.
Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry