[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers needed for 3 events this week

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:58:06 -0700 (PDT)

I think Saturday may be canceled.
Dan said he will give us a weather update by Friday afternoon
calling it on or off.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry

>________________________________

    rain till 11, but very high winds, of over 20 with gusts to almost
    50.

>Sunday looks doable; 4% chance of t-storms, no rain forecast, but
    also high winds 16 with gusts of 42.

>Don
>
>On 3/15/2012 10:11 AM, Eric Steinberg wrote:
>
>>For tonight, Cleardarksky has cloud cover and transparency at 5/5 and seeing
>>at 4/5, improving after 10 PM to 5/5.
>>
>>Weather services show clear, light winds tonight.
>>
>>Saturday on the other hand looks like a mess with high winds, cloud cover and
>>showers.  Likewise Sunday.
>>

>>________________________________

morning Weather Watchers,

>>We have 3 events this week, that due to a storm coming in,
>>may be threatened or canceled. I need input!
>>
>>Send me updates on weather for these three events.
>>Thanks
so very much!

>>Thursday,
today, Mar 15 ASU West
>>7pm to 9pm
>>4701 W Thunderbird RdPhoenix  85051
>>Star party
>>
>>Saturday Mar 17 at Heimhenge in New River
>>6pm to late night
>>85086
>>star party
>>
>>Sunday Mar 18 Bookmans
>>19th Ave& Northern
>>
>>8034 North 19th
                                          Avenue
 Phoenix ,
                                        AZ
                                        85021

>>Indoor event, however if extreme
                                      winds or falling rain get in the
                                      way,
>>the event is canceled.
>>
>>Thank you for your input. Tell me
                                      if you would attend these
>>events knowing the weather
                                      situation.

>>Have a super day!
>>Terri, Event Coordinator
>>

>>Good friends are like stars. You don't always
>>see them, but you always know they are
                              there.