[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers for tonight

We're being cursed because I was so excited for the clear skies by my earlier
looks.  I should've kept my excitement in check.  Right now - 5 miles south of
the campus, we're covered 100% with wispy clouds.  But, the wind's still
blowing and hopefully things will break up.  However, solar observing might be
tough because the western edge is much thicker than overhead.

Of course it'll all be blown out by 10 or 11…

Tim