[pasmembers] Re: Telescope Mount Rentals?

  • From: LPhxAZ <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Albert Barr" <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:50:54 -0700

great pictures! thanks for sharing!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Albert Barr
  To: LPhxAZ
  Cc: jcollins79@xxxxxxx ; pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 10:19 AM
  Subject: Re: Telescope Mount Rentals?

  Not sure yet. I am thinking about sometime this spring before it gets too
hot. Thanks I would love to join.

  By the way, here's a link to my web site in case anyone is interested:

  http://web.me.com/ajbarr/Albert_Barr_Astrophotography/Welcome.html

  On Feb 24, 2012, at 12:16 PM, LPhxAZ wrote:

    Albert - if you are in Phoenix at the time of one of our star parties, we
would love to see you there.

    when is your trip planned for?

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Barr" <ajbarr@xxxxxx>