[pasmembers] Re: STAR Party at PVCC Thursday Feb 9 - telescopes needed

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 13:27:44 -0700

Accuweather is also saying it will clear up tomorrow...they are predicting 0% cloud cover after 7 pm. And are saying 7-10 for astronomy.

On 2/8/2012 11:08 AM, Eric Steinberg wrote:
My "sources" are in agreement with Tim - should be OK by late afternoon.
I find seeing more like 4/10 which might make sense if there's upper-air
turbulence in the wake of the low-pressure cell.

As for the weekend, the forecasts I'm seeing range from perfectly clear
to mostly cloudy... go figure...