[pasmembers] Re: Navajo party weather

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:23:58 -0800 (PST)

It was so pretty out last night.
I looked up at the sky when I got home from the
DFAC meeting and the sky was clear, stars were
out and hardly any clouds, except on the horizon,
and there weren't that many on the horizon.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry

the cloud cover chart from Intellicast.  NWS shows 57%; Accuweather has 67%
dropping to 45% at 7pm.