[pasmembers] Re: June 28 & July 26 - Input requested

I concur with Sam on this.  Unless we're getting away from the heat, Summer is
a hard sell because of the temperatures, the weather patterns, and the late
twilight.

Let's just plan on starting back up in September.

In the mean time, we can entertain each other with tall tales of astronomical
wonder here on the list.

Tim