[pasmembers] Re: Happy Tuesday + Anthem

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:18:47 -0800 (PST)

Eric & Anthem School TEAM,
I am looking forward to this event,
the pizza, the people, the fun!

I can't get there until about 5pm
When you set up, remember, we will have
200+ people miling around and the public,
so from what i know at this point,
we are setting up in the field by the school.

Unload your scopes, the move your vehicle
away from the observing area. Maybe position
it to block near by light, but at least
50 feet from where we are observing,
or against a fence. I believe
we can leave our vehicles in the field area, which
would make it easier for us when we pack up.

pizza is arriving at 4:45, reason for that is for those
of us who can't get there sooner than 5pm.

those who want to can set up at 4:30,
from what i was told, no one will be there prior to 4:30
so no sense in driving out there, earlier.

Our contact is Talley. Her info and cell number
are in the forums. Take it with you. Normally
I do the contacting but i will be in the process
of driving quickly to get there, so i can't help you
get in and set up.

Also, do me a favor. There are 5 scopes and Mike,
I think.

Let's try not to be too far from each other
so we can discuss what we are set up on
and try to be on something different from the rest.
Please.

Let's make this a great event. Don't hog Jupiter
all night. Move around, have fun, show more items
than ever before. With the clear skies, it should
be awesome. And make a note of what you showed
so you can send me the list by email, the next day
for the review in the Newsletter. Thanks.

Have  a super day. I'm going to duplicate this
to the Telescope Team for this event,
in case some of them are not on the List Serv
just yet.

I have not gotten through all my email today and yesterday.
There may be more updates in the forums, over tonight
and tomorrow, as i try to get caught up with email.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry

transparency are 4/5 for tomorrow night.  If the lighting is controlled,
it will be a pretty good observing evening - we may be able show some good
stuff!

>Eric

1:31 AM
>To: PAS Members ListServ