[pasmembers] Re: Food at School star parties

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 16:31:16 -0700 (PDT)

William agrees there is too much prep work in hamburgers and hotdogs.
but they could offer to pick up from Sams club a thing of potato salad
make some hamburgers, have the option of eating them without the bun,
as un diabetics would decide to do, depending on how long the star party
is scheduled to be... and that would make a nice meal, or bags of chips to
go with it.
but is that cheaper than just doing pizza? cheaper for the school?

Keep the ideas flowing. this is a good conversation.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry