[pasmembers] Re: Canopies

Hey, the Half we see, will be awesome. It isn't so much the event, the transit,
as the company we have at the event. We will have PAS members and friends,
and guests and so many fun people to share the event with. I can't wait.
Except that it is getting here almost too soon for me to finish getting all the
RSVP's
from my email. What a day!

We have 51 RSVP's so far. I"m still not done with my email.
Hope everyone is having a super day.

Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry