[pasmembers] Re: Can anyone?

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:47:17 -0800 (PST)

From what Kim said, we can set up on the field, which gets us away from the
buildings, or on the courts, which is better
for a ground, walking, less chance of tripping, that kind of thing, but we are
right next to the buildings of the schools.
i told Kim we woul dlook at the situation when we get there, and
decide then, so those arriving around 6pm, come help me decide where to set up.
don, William and i are leaving our place at 5;15. We will get there
about 5:45-5:50. anyone else wanting to get there that time
to help us pick a place to set up, please do.
see you there.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry